Saatva Introduces Crib Mattress for Babies and Toddlers
Sleep is key for a baby's growth and development. A proper crib mattress will not only ensure your child gets the sleep they need, but it will also help keep them safe.
So how do you know which crib mattress is best? We're excited to introduce the Saatva Crib Mattress, a dual-sided baby mattress designed with the safety and unique sleep needs of babies and toddlers in mind.
Top reasons to choose our crib mattress
Here are three reasons why you should consider the Saatva Crib Mattress when shopping for a baby mattress:
- It's two beds in one. What makes our crib mattress unique is the flippable design, which provides extra-firm support for babies on one side and firm support for toddlers on the other side.
- It's made with healthy materials. Our crib mattress is GREENGUARD Gold Certified to be free of harmful emissions, formaldehyde, and VOCs, meaning it won't off-gas. It has a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial organic cotton cover and organic wool layer for a healthier sleep environment for your child.
- It's accident-proof. The breathable, organic cotton cover is finished with a safe, eco-friendly water-repellent treatment to make accidents and spills a breeze to clean.
What's inside the Saatva Crib Mattress
Here's a closer look at what's inside our crib mattress, from top to bottom:
1. 100% GOTS certified organic New Zealand wool: This layer, on the toddler side of the mattress, naturally wicks away moisture as it regulates body temperature for extra breathability. It's hypoallergenic and resistant to mold, mildew, and dust mites.
2. 100% natural latex: This layer, on the toddler side of the mattress, offers buoyant, durable support. It's also hypoallergenic and resistant to mold, mildew, and dust mites.
3. Firm support base for growing toddlers: A sturdy support base woven with breathable eucalyptus fiber acts as a firm transition layer above the center coil unit. This support base is less firm than the one on the baby side, but it still provides optimal support for toddlers.
4. Recycled steel coil unit: The center coil unit is made up of 200 recycled steel coils. It's reinforced with double edge support and center-zone technology to keep your child centered and away from the edges of the crib.
5. Extra-firm support base for babies: A sturdy support base woven with breathable eucalyptus fiber acts as an extra-firm transition layer above the center coil unit. This extra-firm support is essential at this stage of an infant's growth to help prevent Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and other sleep-related accidents.
The entire mattress is wrapped in a soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic cover. The water-repellent finish protects the mattress against stains and spills. The cover is completely removable and machine washable. It's also treated with our exclusive Guardin® botanical antimicrobial treatment to prevent bacteria, mold, and mildew.
Give Your Baby the Gift of Better Sleep with Our Crib Mattress
Try the Saatva Crib Mattress for yourself
You can enjoy a home trial of our crib mattress before making a commitment—it's yours to try for 45 nights. Head to saatva.com to learn more, and give us a call at 877-596-2191 with any questions.