Saatva Adds Down Alternative Pillow to Premium Bedding Line
Saatva's premium bedding line launched in 2018, with organic cotton sheets and a latex pillow. Since then, our bedding collection has grown to include a memory foam pillow, linen sheets, percale sheets, a weighted blanket, and now, a down alternative pillow.
The right pillow can go a long way toward ensuring a good night's sleep, and down alternative offers a just-right blend of comfort and support. That's why we're excited to introduce our latest pillow to you.
Here, learn all about the benefits of sleeping on a down alternative pillow and the features of the new Saatva down alternative pillow.
The benefits of sleeping on a down alternative pillow
If you enjoy the feel of a traditional down pillow but are allergic to feathers, then down alternative is a suitable substitute as the fill is made from synthetic fibers.
Top benefits of down alternative pillows include:
- They're plush. Just like traditional down, down alternative is known for being soft and fluffy. It's also adaptable, meaning it suits most sleep styles. It's a particularly good pick for people who like to cuddle with their pillow while they snooze.
- They're hypoallergenic. One of the biggest advantages of choosing a down alternative pillow is that it's made from hypoallergenic materials. That means it's a great option if you have allergies.
- They're cool. Down alternative fill absorbs very little body heat while offering a high volume of airflow. The result: a cool night's sleep. No waking up sweaty here!
A look at Saatva's down alternative pillow
Here's a rundown of what you'll find inside our 100% hypoallergenic down alternative pillow:
- Organic cotton cover: The soft, breathable cover is made from organic cotton certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard. The material is guaranteed to be free of irritating chemicals. The cover is finished with elegant satin piping.
- Lofty microdenier down alternative outer pillow: The custom down alternative blend used in our pillow was meticulously designed to emulate the light and airy feel of traditional down. It creates micro-air pockets for a soft, plush sleep surface.
- Supportive memory fiber cluster core: The core of the pillow is made up of spring-like down alternative "memory" fibers. They offer better and longer-lasting support than traditional fiber fills.
Our down alternative pillow is available in queen and king sizes. A queen pillow costs $95.
See How Our Down Alternative Pillow Can Improve Your Sleep
Take our down alternative pillow for a spin
As with the rest of our bedding, you can enjoy a home trial of our down alternative pillow before making a commitment. It's yours to try for 45 days. Click on the shop link above to see how this pillow can improve your sleep.