Solaire 25-year warranty
The Solaire Adjustable Mattress is protected under an unprecedented 25-year warranty. ALL parts are covered for the first 5 years and ALL labor is covered for the first 15 years!
We warrant that our American-made mattresses will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a prorated period of 25 years. Following are the very clear details of the friendliest warranty in the mattress industry:
1. How our 25-year warranty works. If your Solaire mattress is deemed defective:
- Anytime during the 5-year period following your delivery date, it will be professionally repaired at absolutely no cost to you.
- During years 6–10 you are responsible for 50% of the cost of the part(s) and related shipping. Saatva will cover 100% of the labor costs involved.
- During years 11–15 you are responsible for 75% of the cost of the part(s) and related shipping. Saatva will cover 100% of the labor costs involved.
- During years 16–20 you are responsible for labor and transportation costs related to receiving and installation of the new part(s) and 85% of the cost of the part(s).
- During years 21–25 you are responsible for labor and transportation costs related to receiving and installation of the new part(s) and 90% of the cost of the part(s).
2. Separately, and solely at your option, Saatva offers the unprecedented “Fairness Replacement Option” should your bed be deemed defective.
There are too many conflicts and arguments between mattress stores and their customers as to determining actual defects. It’s unfair to you and the “Fairness Replacement Option” has completely eliminated any warranty issue being a hassle for you. Here is how it works:
In all circumstances, if you are choosing the “Fairness Replacement Option,” YOU GET TO KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS. If you choose, instead of us repairing your Saatva in years 3 to 5, we will deliver and install a brand new Saatva mattress for only 40% of the original price you paid. Within years 6 to 10, we will replace your mattress for only 60% of the original price you paid and years 11 to 15, we will replace your mattress for only 80% of the original price you paid. Transportation cost of $99 will apply for the delivery of your new mattress. Remember, YOU KEEP YOUR ORIGINAL MATTRESS, be it for another room in your home, a family member or friend, or to donate to the charity of your choice. This option may only be used once per customer.
3. Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress has been used on a platform bed with either a solid surface or slats spaced less than 4″ apart and a center support for Queen and larger sizes.
4. Your warranty will absolutely remain valid if the mattress is used on an adjustable base.
5. If you are using a standard frame, the warranty shall be void if the foundation is not supported by a 5- or 6-legged bed frame on Queen or larger sizes.
Queen and larger size frames must have a vertical center support. If you have a Full or Twin size bed, your warranty will be valid with the use of a 4-legged metal frame.
6. Warranty does not apply if mattress has been burned or otherwise abused, damaged, or tampered with.
7. Your Saatva Solaire Limited Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser.
8. In order to provide the optimum sleeping surface, this premium product contains only the finest-quality materials.
As with all premium sleep products, certain body conformity adaptations will take place as your mattress adjusts to your particular body shape. This is to be expected and is part of the performance of your mattress. Body impressions greater than 1″ are covered by the warranty.
9. Consumers with warranty concerns can contact our friendly sleep guides 24/7 at 877-672-2882.
The Lineal Adjustable Base Warranty
Our Lineal adjustable base is protected under an unprecedented 25-year warranty like no other in the industry. ALL parts and ALL labor are covered for the first 5 years! For years 6–25 you are responsible for labor, transportation fees, and parts, on a prorated basis. For further details relating to years 6–25 of your warranty:
Talk to our adjustable base experts
We partnered with the renowned Leggett & Platt to create an original adjustable base. If you would like to talk with a representative about any warranty issues, call 800-888-3078
Monday — Friday, 8am — 8pm EST and Saturday, 10am — 3pm EST
For trouble-shooting outside these hours
Our sleep guides are here to help you 24/7 at 877-672-2882.
The Lineal Adjustable Base works with most mattresses. As is congruent with the industry, the Lineal Adjustable Base is non-returnable, does not include a home trial period and cannot be exchanged.