While toys and electronics are the most popular products to find on sale on Cyber Monday, there are also plenty of Cyber Monday mattress deals you can take advantage of too.
But with so many mattress choices on the market, it can be hard to determine which one is right for you. Should you buy an innerspring mattress, memory foam mattress, or something else altogether? And how do you know if you’re really getting the best mattress for your money on Cyber Monday?
In this piece, we’ve rounded up the best Cyber Monday mattress sales for every sleep preference and answers to the most common questions about shopping for a mattress on Cyber Monday. Armed with this knowledge you can confidently choose the best mattress for you.
Best Cyber Monday mattress deals of 2023
Check out our current sale offerings to see how you can save on a Saatva mattress right now. Below is a rundown of the luxury mattresses in our collection.
America’s best-selling online luxury innerspring
Memory foam mattress
Our ultra-premium 5-lb memory foam mattress for a body-hugging feel
Memory foam hybrid mattress
Our innovative memory foam & innerspring hybrid for cooler sleep
Our dual-sided organic natural latex mattress for buoyant, pressure-relieving comfort
Latex hybrid mattress
Our hand-tufted, organic natural latex hybrid innerspring for buoyant, cooling comfort
Adjustable firmness mattress
Our luxurious customizable mattress with 50 precise firmness options
The first luxury hybrid innerspring for bigger bodies
Mattress for chronic back and joint conditions
The first luxury mattress specially designed for sleepers with chronic back & joint conditions
Our dual-sided nontoxic crib mattress for little ones
Bunk and trundle mattress
The first luxury mattress designed just for bunk & trundle beds
Our dual-sided nontoxic crib mattress for little ones
Saatva comfort & luxury, designed just for our furry friends
Best Cyber Monday bed frame deals of 2023
Picked out a mattress? Great! Now it’s time to think about a mattress foundation. Below, find a few of our most popular bed frames.
Adjustable bed base
Our deluxe adjustable base with even more customized comfort options
Platform bed frame
A sleek, sophisticated platform bed frame
Wingback bed frame
A classic designer bed frame with subtle refinement
Diamond-tufted bed frame
A statement-making bed frame, with a timeless feel
Mid-century modern bed frame
A platform bed frame with an updated mid-century vibe
Leather platform bed frame
A timeless platform bed frame crafted with fine leather
Storage bed frame
A streamlined and sophisticated bed frame with storage
Best Cyber Monday bedroom furniture deals of 2022
In addition to mattresses and bed frames, you can also snag quite a few bedroom furniture pieces to upgrade the look of your bedroom. Here are some of the Saatva benches, ottomans, and chairs in our collection.
A refined update to the classic storage bench
An elegant ottoman with a decadent plushness
A modern & eye-catching bedroom chair with clean lines
Choose from a selection of handcrafted bedroom rugs to elevate your bedroom design and keep your feet warm. From our
Versatile with a timelessly stylish pattern
Cozy, on-trend shearling look
Dimensional, global-inspired style
Will mattresses go on sale on Cyber Monday?
Many online mattress companies, including Saatva, advertise Cyber Monday mattress deals. Keep in mind Cyber Monday mattress sales often last into the week, so don’t be stressed if you can’t shop on Monday. Chances are, you’ll still be able to save later in the week!
Are there good mattress sales on Cyber Monday?
There are plenty of good mattress sales on Cyber Monday. In general, you can expect to save around 21% while shopping on Cyber Monday, according to Business Insider.
Should I buy a mattress on Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday can be a good time to buy a mattress—but there are a couple of things you’ll want to keep in mind before entering your credit card info.
For starters, most of the mattresses you’ll find on sale on Cyber Monday are of the “bed in a box” variety. These foam beds come compressed, rolled, and packed into a shipping box. So that they can be more easily squashed, they’re made using lower-density foam, which won’t support you as well or last as long as premium foam.
If you’re considering a new mattress this Cyber Monday, it’s also important to read the fine print. Most bed in a box companies ship their mattresses to your door via UPS, which leaves setup to you unless you want to pay extra. (A queen-size boxed mattress usually weighs 100 pounds or more.)
Plus, if you buy a Cyber Monday mattress and decide later that you made the wrong choice, you may have to deal with limited return policies. It’s especially important to note that if you buy through Amazon you may not get the same return policy as you would if you bought directly from the mattress company.
Before you take the plunge on Cyber Monday, take a look at these comparisons of Saatva’s mattresses, which are never compressed, vs. our bed in a box competitors. What you’ll find is that a premium eco-friendly mattress, hand-delivered and set up in your home for free, doesn’t have to cost more (and often costs less) than a bed in a box.
How do I choose a good mattress?
You’ll likely be spending the next 10 years—or potentially more—on the mattress you purchase on Cyber Monday. So it’s a good idea to ask yourself some key questions beforehand to make sure you’re happy with your purchase.
- How do you like your mattress to feel? No mattress type is inherently better than any other. The right mattress for you comes down to personal preference. If you like a springy mattress, then a classic innerspring is a good option. If you like your mattress to hug your body, then consider memory foam. If you want to feel like you’re floating on top of the mattress, then latex might be right for you.
- Do you have any special considerations that need to be taken into account? If you sleep hot, have back pain, or wake up any time your partner moves in the night, then you’ll want to keep those considerations in mind when shopping for a mattress. If sleeping hot is a particular concern, then you’ll likely find an innerspring mattress the most suitable because its open construction allows for easy airflow. Have back pain? Make sure you choose a mattress with added lumbar support (such as firmer foam in the center third) to promote healthy spinal alignment. When it comes to motion transfer, memory foam is your best option for mitigating that.
- What’s your preferred sleep position? Your answer to this question will determine which firmness level is most comfortable for you. In general, side sleepers do best on a softer mattress, back sleepers do best on a medium-firm mattress, and stomach sleepers do best on a firm mattress.
- Is the mattress high-quality? Now that you have a better sense of what kind of mattress to choose, it’s time to assess quality. One of the best ways to ensure you’re getting a quality mattress is to research the features. Good mattress companies have diagrams with detailed descriptions of each layer on their website, so you know exactly what you’re getting. Price can also help you determine quality. In general, quality mattresses made with premium materials cost between $1,000 and $3,500.
- What kind of warranty does the mattress have? As with any big-ticket item, a mattress should come with a robust warranty—and the company should be willing to stand behind it. Look for a warranty of at least 10 years—and ideally, one that’s not prorated. That means the amount of coverage won’t change the longer you have the mattress.
Improve your sleep this Cyber Monday with these Saatva mattresses
Shop Saatva’s 2023 Cyber Monday mattress sale
If you’ve been considering getting a new mattress, Cyber Monday could be the right time to do so given the many sales happening after Thanksgiving.
Saatva offers an array of high-quality mattresses and bed frames to upgrade your sleep (and your bedroom). All of our mattresses come with a 365-night home trial and lifetime warranty so you can try one out in the comfort of your home before deciding if it’s right for you.
Take our mattress quiz to find out which mattress is right for you.
There are more than just mattresses on sale this Cyber Monday. We’ve put together in-depth guides to the best sales on other products that can help you sleep: