- Twin XL$1,249
- Split King$2,498
- Cal King$2,498
- Split Cal King$2,498
Find your most comfortable position with our adjustable base. It gets you in the perfect angle for effortless sleep — or for reading, working, or just relaxing in bed.
- Elevate head and feet for weightless support
- Enjoy wave, head, or leg massage
- Underbed illumination lights your path at night
- Compatible with most bed frames, including platforms with a solid base
- Pair with a mattress and get an extra $100 off.
Life from the best angle
Designed to move with your day, Lineal enhances where comfort lives — at home, in bed. Pair with the Saatva Classic, Loom & Leaf, or Zenhaven for the perfect sleep experience.See compatibility details
Weightless, Zero-G supportHead and foot balance so perfect it's been described as weightless. Just tap the preset setting.
One-touch remotePreset and customized settings and buttons glide Lineal into the ideal position for reading, working, and living.
Under-bed illuminationTap the remote for a lighted path in the middle of the night or to locate a misplaced shoe in the morning.
Upgrade your sleep sanctuary
Free white glove delivery
Premium white glove delivery is the Saatva service standard. We include hand delivery and setup in the room of your choice.
Lineal Adjustable Base comes in the following standard base sizes:
|Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||Cal King|
|38" x 75"||38" x 80"||54" x 75"||60" x 80"||76" x 80"||72" x 84"|
Twin38" x 75"
Twin XL38" x 80"
Full54" x 75"
Queen60" x 80"
King76" x 80"
Cal King72" x 84"
HeightPush pin legs are adjustable from 8" to 13” for a total height of 13”-18” in 0.5” increments.
MattressLineal works with mattresses that were designed for pairing with an adjustable base. Mattresses made for bases flex without shifting the inner materials or weakening the structure. Get the full Lineal experience by pairing it with an 11.5" Saatva innerspring, Loom & Leaf memory foam, Zenhaven 100% natural Talalay latex, or Solaire precision adjustable air mattress. If you would like to pair the Lineal with your current bed, contact the manufacturer to confirm your mattress is compatible with an adjustable base.
FrameLineal’s zero-clearance design is compatible with most styles of beds and open cavity frames. It can also be used without legs on top of a solid platform frame.
Split ConfigurationThe King size Lineal is split in two units and can be configured to allow each unit to adjust independently. Two Twin XL mattresses are required for this setup.
Frequently asked questions
Lineal purchases are non-returnable, do not include a home trial period, and cannot be exchanged.
If you suffer from chronic back pain, acid reflux, and/or snoring, an adjustable bed base just might be the relief you've been dreaming of. An adjustable bed is also a great idea if you enjoy reading, watching TV, or working from the comfort of your bed. When you consider the number of hours you spend in bed, the cost of a great-quality adjustable base is a great investment toward your overall comfort and sleep health.
Adjustable bases work with most open-cavity bed frames without the need for a foundation or box spring. Our Lineal adjustable bed base is compatible with all of our bed frames, including platform beds. To place the Lineal on a platform bed frame, simply use without the legs.
Adjustable bed bases work with mattresses that are designed to flex without shifting the inner materials or weakening the structure. Our Lineal adjustable bed base is compatible with our 11.5" Saatva Classic innersrping, Loom & Leaf memory foam, Zenhaven 100% natural Talalay latex, and Solaire adjustable air mattress. If you'd like to pair the Lineal adjustable bed base with your current mattress, contact the manufacturer to check if it's compatible with an adjustable base.
No, not if you're using a mattress that's designed to be compatible with an adjustable bed base. If you'd like to pair the Lineal adjustable bed base with your current mattress, contact the manufacturer to check if it's compatible with an adjustable base.
With normal use, your adjustable bed base should last many years to come. Because of its motorized components, you may have to replace or repair one or more of the moving parts down the line. The good news is, our Lineal adjustable bed base comes with a generous 25-year warranty, with the repair or replacement of any defective adjustable base part covered for the first 5 years at no cost to you.
No, unless you have an Upper-Flex or Split King/Cal-King adjustable bed. Queen and King Upper-Flex adjustable mattresses are split down the top half of the bed and need an Upper-Flex fitted sheet tailored with a center edge to accomodate it. Split King/Cal-King mattresses need a Split King sheet that consists of two separate fitted sheets.
Yes! An adjustable bed can support your body perfectly in any position, and not just while you're asleep. It's also great for elevating your head and legs to a comfortable position while you're reading, watching TV, or working (from bed).
- An adjustable bed base lets you customize your sleep and relaxation position for the ultimate comfort.
- If you suffer from back pain, an adjustable bed allows you to raise your legs and alleviate discomfort.
- If you have issues with snoring or acid reflux, elevating your head to the perfect angle can help mitigate the symptoms and give you better sleep quality.
- The massage feature on our Lineal adjustable bed base is great if you have an active lifestyle and could use a little head-to-toe pampering every day.
- For couples who have different sleep preferences, a Split Queen or King adjustable mattress and base offers the maximum customization, allowing each person to adjust their own position.
- Adjustable bed bases can be expensive, setting you back anywhere from $1,000 to $3,500.
- They're heavy. The average adjustable bed base weighs around 150 to 200 pounds. If you move frequently, it may not be convenient to deal with a heavy piece of furniture.
- The sound from an adjustable base motor and massage setting may disturb housemates or your sleep partner. Placing your adjustable base on carpet can help mitigate some of that noise.
No. An adjustable bed base takes the place of a foundation or box spring to give your mattress the support it needs.