High-Density Foam Mattress Topper
Contouring comfort with medium firmness
- Twin XL$195
- Cal King$345
- Split King$390
Our premium mattress topper is thoughtfully designed to give you more comfortable sleep with a 1.5” layer of high-density foam.
Top off your new mattress to enhance its comfort during the break-in period or prolong the life of an older mattress with one easy addition.
- Body-contouring foam provides cushioning & support for all sleep positions
- Cover made with naturally breathable and moisture-wicking organic cotton
- Works with all Saatva mattresses and other mattress brands
- Spot clean as needed with a mild cleaning solution
What makes our High-Density Foam Topper so special?
Instant support & comfort
Achieve better sleep instantly with a contouring feel, pressure relief, and the perfect medium firmness for all sleep positions.
Better for you & the planet
Our eco-friendly certified high-density foams are made with renewable oils and produce fewer greenhouse gases during manufacturing. This guarantees that it’s low in volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to minimize off-gassing, and free of other potentially harmful chemicals.
Four elastic anchor bands ensure a secure fit to your mattress with no shifting.
We have a mattress topper for every sleep need
- For pressure relief & a medium body-contouring feel
- Great for all sleep positions, especially side sleepers
- Instantly adds pressure relief & medium cushioning to any mattress
- Most affordable option to prolong the life of an older mattress
- For pressure relief, cooler sleep & a deep, body-hugging feel
- Great for all sleep positions, especially side sleepers
- Hugs your curves for great pressure relief where you need it most
- Sleeps cooler with graphite-infused memory foam that draws body heat away
- For durability, pressure relief & a responsive, buoyant feel
- Great for all sleep positions, especially back sleepers
- Natural latex offers unmatched pressure relief, breathability, and durability
- Made with eco-friendly, natural materials
Frequently asked questions
Mattress toppers are more substantial than mattress pads and protectors, typically around 1" to 4" in thickness. Rather than protect your mattress, they're designed purely to add an extra layer of comfort to new or older mattresses.
Mattress toppers are different from mattress pads and mattress protectors. A pad is a thin quilted layer designed to protect your mattress stains and sweat. Protectors are more like mattress sheets and are primarily used to keep contaminants like mold, bacteria, and bed bugs out of your mattress.
Just like mattresses, there are different types of toppers for different sleep preferences and needs.
- Latex mattress toppers are often recommended by orthopedists and chiropractors to relieve neck, back, and shoulder pain. They offer resilient yet responsive support and limit motion transfer. They're also more durable and breathable than memory foam toppers.
- Memory foam mattress toppers are particularly great for back and side sleepers because they conform and contour to your curves and provide pressure-point relief. Like latex toppers, they also limit motion transfer.
- Cooling mattress toppers, like our Graphite Memory Foam option, are great for those who tend to sleep hot because they draw heat away from the body.
Spot clean as needed, preferably with a mild, organic cleaning solution.
You should expect to replace your topper after about three to five years. This also depends on other factors like the quality of the latex, high-density foam, or memory foam, the age and condition of the mattress, and the thickness of the mattress topper.
If you're looking for the most durable mattress topper material available, go for a latex mattress topper.
Yes. One of the main functions of a mattress topper is giving new life to an old mattress. Add a mattress topper that suits your sleep style over your old mattress if you’re not quite ready to invest in a brand new mattress.
Yes. Adding a mattress topper to an older mattress instantly improves the feel and support of your bed. Adding one over your brand new mattress is also a great way to help with the break-in period.
High-density polyurethane foam has a density of at least 3 pounds per cubic foot. Our CertiPUR-US® certified high-density foam has a density of 5 pounds per cubic foot, making it more durable while offering excellent pressure-point relief.
Foams that are CertiPUR-US® certified are guaranteed to be low in volatile organic compounds (VOCs), so you don’t have to worry about off-gassing odors. CertiPUR-US certified foams are also guaranteed to be free of ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, and TCEP flame retardants, mercury, lead, and other heavy metals, formaldehyde, and phthalates.
Mattress toppers returned within 180 days of the delivery date will get a full refund to the original form of payment.
To make a return, simply call 1-888-722-4164 or email email@example.com. If you received our topper as a gift, please call us for help with your return.
At this time we do not have an exchange policy for Saatva bedding. If you would like to exchange your merchandise, simply return your order and repurchase the item of your choice.
We offer a year-round $225 discount off orders of $1,000 or more to active military, veterans, first responders, government employees, nurses, teachers, senior citizens & students. To apply the discount, simply click on the "Discount for first responders & more" box at checkout. You will be prompted to register with ID.me to verify your status and receive the discount. Note that your cart will automatically apply the larger discount if there is a promotional sale on Saatva.com that is better than your ID.me discount.
We also occasionally offer promotional sales for limited time periods on our products on Saatva.com and Saatva Viewing Rooms. To be one of the first to learn about our latest sales, sign up for our mailing list at our site footer or text BED to SAATVA (722882). You can unsubscribe at any time.
Don't just take our word for it
Saatva has earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and 96% of Saatva customers are satisfied with their purchase**.See for yourself why we have the highest customer review ratings in the mattress industry.
Upgrade your sleep sanctuary
Percale Sheet SetEnjoy cooler, more comfortable sleep wrapped in our supremely breathable, naturally hypoallergenic percale cotton sheets.